Friday, January 23, 2009

Homeward Bound

Hi Folks

Well we have left Murchison Falls and we are back in Kampala for one night before beginning the trip home via Dubai.

It has been an incredible trip in so many ways... one that all of us will remember for the rest of our lives... of that I'm sure.

This is my last posting on this blog. Thanks to those of you that left comments, sent feedback and showed your appreciation for the blog postings.... I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed putting them together.

I have some incredible video footage and hundreds of great images. Over the coming weeks I'm going to edit up a video of our trip that will really give you a good feel for our experience over here. I'll liaise with Jane on details for a screening sometime.

See you all soon.

Please be nice to all of the team... we will surely be sporting a good case of jetlag.

Stella and Jane... please approve all of my expenses (and yes, I think the back massage at "Sparkles" is a legitimate business expense ;-)

Over and out

Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment